Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Heroes or Villains - You Decide!

The next JCH party was an interesting one. I would have loved to find a costume and present myself properly for the party, but had to meet up with a few pals to start with our bridge-building assignment. (D-Day is this Friday)

Thus I came back without a costume and missing out on the commencement of the party. However, I decided to come down with my camera and take a few shots of the most dazzling costumes. Here are a few.

Adam doing a pretty good job impersonating Borat. His accent was pretty spot on too! "Make happy time with my sister!"

Adam (left) as Appleman and Ed (right) as one of the Spartans in 300.

Adam went as Bananaman last year so Appleman is his alter ego. Now he is a caped crusader (with his underpants on the outside) striving to rid the world of all banana-eaters! Lol! And Ed if you remember is the guy whom we tied to a pillar to. It would be pertinent to mention that a few days before the party I was going to the toilet when I saw Ed groaning and a few girls giggling quite happily. Upon closer inspection I noticed a big raw red patch from his upper chest to his lower abdomens. He bloody waxed off all his chest hair! You could see blood oozing out the lacerated pores, and a few hairs which escaped the waxing. Some people just never cease to amaze me. Then again, it turned out pretty darn good during the party!


The Spartans uttering a war cry before sculling their beer.

A little bit of dancing

Me with Emma (center) and Erykah (right). Erykah's horns actually emit light when turned on! (The horns I mean)

Try looking out for famous characters! Hint : There's the Powerpuff Girls, and maybe a witch or two.

Link is somewhere in there, Indiana Jones (maybe), Lara Croft and the infamous John Howard!

Rushith doing his thang! Haha.. Poor dude, I'm the only one who was able to guess which character he was dressing up as. Can you?


Check out Erykah's horns! Hint : Rushith's character's name starts with J. And I should get a haircut pretty soon
Jarrod as Terminator (duh!)


I kinda felt tired after awhile, so I went up to get a good night's sleep. Besides, didn't really fit into the party mood for lack of a good costume. Pity I missed the Fresher's Dance though. I will learn that dance someday!

The weekend will bring a whole lot more excitement and crazy events. Come Sunday will be the biggest showdown of the year! It's the day we play our dastardly rivals, Trinity College. May they shrivel up like prunes in hell! Also, it would be my first game of footie ever (Australian football), so however it goes, it should be a pretty interesting experience!

No comments: