Thursday, July 19, 2007

Statuesque Beauty

Hello there everyone!

En Li gave me a good idea about starting a blog. Though I'm not really a blog person I guess there's always a start to everything right?

So.. I did mention about my Dad's friend's daughter right? Well, in all honesty she does closely resemble to my description of her. Of course I'm not saying that she's the reincarnation of Audrey Hepburn but she is undeniably attractive. I would really love to post a picture of her but unfortunately it is not in my possession at the moment. However, my dad brought a camera over that day so the pictures are with him. Would probably ask him to send some pictures over. =)

She got her eyes from her mother (obviously) who is a very genial person herself. Instead of having the generic sharp features of a Caucasian the Chinese blood in her gives her a more mellow face shape. Kinda difficult to describe actually. Plus she has a great smile too. But, we all know that Daniel won't fall for that kind of superficial stuff. Hannah (her name duh) has a really good character as well!

Unlike the typical obnoxious Australian teenager I would say that I'm quite impressed in the manner that the whole family has been brought up in. Needless to say Asian values are still better (in certain issues anyway). My parents have actually met up with them few years back when my sister came to Australia and they have been raving about her since then. They were hugely impressed by Hannah, especially when they saw her helping her mother get ready dinner, setting the table and tending to the dog and such. The family as a whole is really good-mannered, and it really feels genuine, ostensibly or not. For example the children (4 of them) will sit in the living room while the grown-ups sat on the dinner table. During dessert a few of us tried to ask them to join us but they politely declined.

So, Hannah's beautiful and well-mannered. I'm not done yet though. She is really good in sports too! She is in the school sprinting team, and plays basketball as well. That said she doesn't really have a figure to die for. More of a slim build, but I'm definitely not complaining! But the best part about her is that she's shorter than me! Buahaha! She might still grow though, being only 16 and all.. (I'm not a paedophile!)

For the girls, you can stop rolling your eyes. Her brother is good-looking as well, having similar features to her. At 14, he's already as tall as me, and will definitely tower over me in the coming years. His name is Tom I think. The even younger brother is Nicholas, and the last one I forgot.

Well, she's finishing high school this year. Her father graduated from Melbourne University so hopefully she will take her foundation studies in Trinity College, which is 5 minutes away from where I currently live! Haha.. Wishful thinking is quite satisfying..

At the moment they live in the suburbs of Melbourne, so it is quite troublesome to visit them. Besides, who the heck visits other people for no reason? Or reasons that cannot be evident to the parents of certain people?

On an unrelated issue, I doubt I will be able to log on to MSN much. Janet Clarke Hall (my residence) conveniently failed to expand on details regarding internet access on their website. And so me being the typical Malaysian expected unlimited internet access when they posted "Internet access available in all rooms and around the hall" or something remotely close to that at least. Instead I get a limit of 1GB per SEMESTER! What the hell man! This is actually one of the worst deals ever.. People like Jonathan and Jessy (from WMS) pay around $80 a month for a limit of 40GB a month. That's still expensive but reasonable. I, on the other hand, managed to find a residence hall that has internet technology as old as the hall itself, which is pretty old considering it is a national heritage building!

I think I've already used a few percent of it writing some e-mails and this blog. MSN would just eat the 1GB up like En Li to Snow White Prawns. Heck, I can't even click on the back button without feeling the pinch. Instead I have to resort to typing down the desired website's URL. Life's really tough in Melbourne man.. Internet cafes charge like $6 an hour, so it's not much of a help either. However, there are computer labs everywhere in the campus which is free of charge, at the price of privacy and spyware.

Well, that's it for my first post. The cold is really getting to me now. Have to go sleep; got loads of stuff to do tomorrow! I'll talk more about Janet Clarke Hall and the unfortunate incident in the co-de toilet next post.. Signing out!

Oh, do check out my future girlfriend! ;P

No comments: